Paul Land | Mike Grellner | Lauren Crosby
Mike Grellner, SIOR
- Has been working in the commercial real estate industry for over 16 years in both the central Missouri and St. Louis markets.
- Role with Plaza includes working in all aspects of commercial real estate brokerage: leasing and sales of land, office, retail, and industrial properties.
- Provides his clients with extensive market knowledge and strategic development.
- Member of Missouri Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Columbia Board of Realtors, Columbia Chamber of Commerce, and past recipient of the “Realtor-Salesperson of the Year Award” and “Realtor of the Year Award”.
- Involves himself in the community through activities such as: City of Columbia Infrastructure Task Force (past member), Columbia Chamber of Commerce (member of the board of directors), Central Missouri Business Development Council, Regional Economic Development, Columbia Board of Realtors (member of the board of directors), Core20, Columbia Metro Rotary, Boys and Girls Club of Columbia (past president of the board), City Garden School (member of the board of directors).
- Active member in the “Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS” (SIOR), a designation achieved through National Association of REALTORS. SIOR designees must meet criteria for annual transaction volume, education standards, and experience in commercial real estate activities which requires ongoing re-certification. Through the SIOR network of 3,000 brokers nationwide, properties and clients receive the benefits of regional and national representation combined with local expertise. It is the perfect combination for results.
- Customer/client reference list furnished upon request.